A Strong Foundation First
In the process of convincing a horse to yield to your suggestion, it is fundamentally critical there be something in it for the horse~
I will train horses for others on an individual quote basis. Generally speaking the price will range from $800-$2,000 per month plus board, depending on what the owner would like to accomplish with the horse.
Age, sex, and whether a horse has emotional or behavioural problems are all factors taken into consideration. All horses deserve a good foundation and where my training principles apply to every horse, adaptations in my approach are made to suit each horse individually.
Once a horse has a good foundation, the horse is developed towards meeting the needs of the owner, while fulfilling the needs of the horse. The subjects I teach at clinics are the same material I draw from in dealing with horses brought in for training under my care:
- Building a foundation of ground play
- Dealing with biting. kicking, trailering, tying, etc.
- Foundation preparations for various disciplines – halter, riding, driving, long-reining & classical.
- Leadership while maintaining friendship – In the Way of the Horse
- Modifying behaviour with natural horsemanship and operant conditioning techniques
- Training for Courage – Equine & Human
- Training for lightness & impulsion, pressure without contact
- Liberty, Freestyle, Dressage, Jumping, Eventing, Cattle-Penning, Pleasure, Circensic Dressage, Classical Riding – any discipline
Should you be interested in having a horse trained or have any questions please contact me. Email: email@example.com References are available on request.